What is a cooling rack
A cooling rack may be employed to allow the meat to both rest and cool.the cooling rack functions as a way to cool down baked goods, and a handy place to store baked goods until you serve, frost or pack them.
1. Before you frost your cake, or serve your roast beef, you may want to place it on a cooling rack. Cooling baked goods before serving them, frosting them or storing them is an important process in maintaining the integrity of the finished product.
2. Meat, likewise, should rest for 20 minutes before being carved, and a cooling rack may be employed to allow the meat to both rest and cool.
3. Primarily, the cooling rack functions as a way to cool down baked goods, and a handy place to store baked goods until you serve, frost or pack them. Cooling racks come in many different sizes and are usually made of metal.
4. Small metal bars run across the rack, allowing air to circulate not only on top of cookies or cakes, but also underneath them. The rack may also have bars running in both directions or be composed of fine metal net if you're cooling small items.
5. Sizes and prices of cooling racks vary considerably. You can find simple, single racks for under 10 US dollars (USD). These may be great for cooling a batch of cookies, cupcakes, or a single layer of a layer cake. Other cooling racks have several tiers or levels, and are frequently collapsible so they don’t take up much space when stored.
6. These are great for shorter items, like a batch of cookies for instance, though many feel that the heat from each rack may increase cooling time.
If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact WUZHOU KINGDA!